Getting a College Degree from MCA
At Maranatha we continually challenge the status quo and redefine the traditional college-preparatory education, preparing our students for more – more choices, more guidance, and ultimately more success in school and in life.
The Associate of Arts Degree Program launched in 2016 in partnership with the University of Northwestern-St. Paul. In this unique program at Maranatha Christian Academy our juniors and seniors have the opportunity to stay on our high school campus, participate in clubs/sports and high school events, while being taught by college professors and earn an Associate of Arts Degree.
As we embark on a new decade, we continue to update our Associate of Arts Degree Program. Maranatha is thrilled to announce a partnership with Bethel University beginning with the 2020-2021 academic year.
Redefining what a high school experience can be:
- Students earn 60 college credits on Maranatha’s campus from Bethel University
- Bethel Professors come to Maranatha’s campus to teach college-level courses
- When students graduate from high school, they will also graduate with an AA degree from Bethel University that can be transferred to other Colleges or Universities
Students interested in this program should apply during the Spring of their Sophomore year. Requirements for acceptance into the AA program are:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- PSAT score of 1050 or ACT Aspire of 426
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher
- To view the Associate of Arts Handbook, click here.