Getting a College Degree from MCA
At Maranatha we continually challenge the status quo and redefine the traditional college-preparatory education, preparing our students for more – more choices, more guidance, and ultimately more success in school and in life.
In our unique partnership with one of the mid-west’s premier private universities, Juniors and Seniors at Maranatha are able to enroll in Bethel University’s Associate of Arts Degree Program on Maranatha’s campus!
Redefining what a high school experience can be:
- Students earn 60 college credits on Maranatha’s campus from Bethel University
- Bethel Professors come to Maranatha’s campus to teach college-level courses
- When students graduate from high school, they will also graduate with an AA degree from Bethel University that can be transferred to other Colleges or Universities
Students interested in this program should apply during the Spring of their Sophomore year. Requirements for acceptance into the AA program are:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- PSAT score of 1050 or ACT Aspire of 426
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher