Clear your calendar, get your best suit or dress ready, and join your friends from the MCA community at the Maranatha Gala | Reimagined on Thursday, May 20. Truly designed to be an event for the whole community, not only will we have a ticketed live dinner, program, and social hour with limited availability, but we are excited to announce this years’ Maranatha Gala is open to everyone virtually...for free. Never have we been able to offer these opportunities to so many, and we look forward to your attendance, however you decide to participate. Of course, we welcome the return of our successful silent/on-line auction with an opportunity to walk away with some amazing trips, services, and items, all the while, supporting the school with your purchase.
Each year the Maranatha Gala provides an opportunity to not only celebrate and be social, but also come together to create amazing, above and beyond levels of opportunity for our students, staff, and families. From the STEAM Center and Lower School Learning Commons, to the remodeled Cafeteria, the Maranatha Gala is a single night that produces longstanding, positive impacts for our school. Tickets for in-person attendance will be on sale by mid-March, and the link for the virtual program will be updated to this page before the event. We look forward to seeing all of our families, friends, and community members at this Reimagined Gala.
If you have questions, would like to volunteer, or are looking to sponsor/make a donation, please contact our Development Director, Trevor Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's online auction is better than ever! The best part...anyone can participate. Simply, click here and find the silent auction section, then click view items. If you want to bid on an item, you will be asked to create an account which only takes a minute. Here are some items and experiences you will find in the auction:
- A full orthodontic treatment courtesy of Minnesota Orthodontics, recognized as a top 1% practice with Invisilign.
- A long weekend getaway at a beautiful cabin on Lake Roosevelt in Outing, MN. Includes boating, jet skiing, fishing excursion, ATVing, and more...
- One-of-a-kind oil painting from Mr. Sullivan, Maranatha's Head of School
- A bottomless cup of coffee and custom travel mug from The Coffee House
- Party on campus with Mr. Campbell!
- Dazzling Dave yo-yo show & lessons
- Your very own Elvis show, from Elvis impersonator, Todd Anderson.
- A $75 gift card to Maranatha's Spirit Wear Store
- An iFly experience.
- A two-person round of golf at the exclusive Medina Golf & Country Club.
- A rental of a 2020 RV for five days.
- A private acoustic show from GB Leighton frontman, Brian Leighton.
- And much more...
Tickets | Live & Virtual
To purchase tickets for the LIVE Gala Event, simply click here. Please note, there are limited seats available, so don't delay, get your tickets today! All tickets include:
- Fun and engaging Social Hour with free hors d'oeuvres, drinks, interactive games, photo booth, and more. Plus, a delicious dinner, program, and opportunity to engage with other members of the Maranatha community and staff.
- Please note, If you cannot make it to the gala, we are encouraging families to host a "Gala Gathering" at their home and join us virtually for the program, fun and games, and the auction. There is not cost for attending virtually. Please contact Maranatha's Development Director, Trevor Christian for tips on how to host a successful "Gala Gathering." Call 763-488-7900 for information.
- Of course, if you cannot clear your calendar, please consider making a donation and/or bidding on any of the auction items online. Simply click here to participate.
- Thursday, May 20, 2021
- 6-7:00 p.m.: Social in the Living Word Christian Center Atrium
- 7:00-8:30 p.m.: Dinner and Program in the Fellowship Hall at LWCC
- Dress: Semi-Formal / After-five