The following information pertains to Maranatha families that live in the District 279 area. There are also restaurants that have made plans to assist families in need. Please search online for the latest updates.
March 30, 2020
In response to Governor Walz’s executive order, the school district has developed a plan through May 1, 2020 to ensure access to school meals (breakfast and lunch) for all students 18 years of age and under enrolled in Osseo Area Schools .
Beginning Wednesday, March 18, cold breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge to students at 13 designated sites. Please note that per state regulations the child must be present in order to receive a meal. An adult cannot pick up a meal for a child who is not present.
- Birch Grove Elementary: 4690 Brookdale Drive, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Crest View Elementary: 8200 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Edinbrook Elementary: 8925 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Garden City Elementary : 3501 65thAvenue North, Brooklyn Center 55429
- Park Brook Elementary: 7400 Hampshire Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55428
- Palmer Lake Elementary: 7300 W Palmer Lake Drive, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Weaver Lake Elementary: 15900 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove 55311
- Woodland Elementary: 4501 Oak Grove Parkway, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Zanewood Community School: 7000 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Maple Grove Middle School: 7000 Hemlock Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Maple Grove Senior High: 9800 Fernbrook Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Park Center Senior High: 7300 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Osseo Education Center: 324 6th Avenue NE, Osseo 55369
Meals will be available as follows:
- Each day at the above locations, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., students can pick up a cold lunch that also includes cold breakfast for the following morning.
- Meals should be picked up at the front entrance of the school.
- Access to the building, other than picking up the meal, will not be permitted.
- If your student cannot go in person to one of the sites during the times when meals are offered, please let us know by completing this form. Staff will follow up with you to identify other possible options.
This meal plan will continue through Friday, May 01.