We are tremendously excited to begin the Meals for Minneapolis Outreach and Fundraiser for the seventh consecutive year. If you are new to MCA or just this fundraiser, we would like to share some important information with you. For our veteran families we want to thank you for making this event a perennial blessing to the school and community and invite you to register your family by clicking here and then click the Participate button.
MORE ABOUT MEALS FOR MINNEAPOLIS
Who is Meals for Minneapolis for?
- Meals for Minneapolis is for everyone, this fundraiser aligns with our mission as followers of Christ to aid our communities.
- Families will use our fundraising software to set up a personalized website in seconds.
- Friends, relatives, and others will be invited to give by MCA families through the sites that are set up.
- MCA students perform an outreach in line with the Christian mission of the school by packing 35,000 meals.
- The Twin Cities food shelves receive the meals our students prepare and help strengthen our community.
What is Meals for Minneapolis Outreach and Fundraiser?
The Meals for Minneapolis Outreach & Fundraiser (M4M) is an exciting event that includes a simple fundraiser and an all-school outreach. In short, we will be packing 35,000 meals for the community and raising $65,000 for MCA.
When is Meals for Minneapolis?
Fundraising opens Monday, October 21 and concludes Friday, November 15 with the Meal Packing Event at MCA.
Where do the 35,000 meals packed by students go?
All the meals our students pack will be going straight to local food shelves. To date, MCA has packed 130,000 meals through this outreach.
Why does MCA have the Meals for Minneapolis Outreach and Fundraiser?
Maranatha Christian Academy prides itself on our connection to the ideals and teachings of God. Meals for Minneapolis is a win-win for the school and the local community, a fundraiser and outreach that aligns with our mission as Christ followers.
Thank you in advance for your participation to both raise funds to advance Christian K–12 education and help our local community. A special “Thank You,” to our Title Sponsor, Michael A. Matheson for his support once again.