- You don’t have to drive to piano, violin or guitar lessons any more! Students register per academic school year. Weekly 30 or 45-minute lessons may be offered before, during, or after school, and are worked around the MCA school calendar.
- How much does this cost? The price varies by the length of lessons and instrument. Please contact the instructors individually for more information.
- Must I have an instrument to practice on? It is Important that a student have access to a quality instrument for daily practice. Please speak to the instructors about instrumental needs and expectations.
Why study an instrument?
- Music lessons have been show to improve study skills, hand-eye coordination, brain function and self esteem
- Through music lessons, students will be challenged to set goals, evaluate their progress and share their achievements with others.
- Instrumental lessons help develop a lifelong appreciation and enjoyment of music.
Lesson spots are limited, and are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, please contact:
Krista Lundblad (piano)
Carmen Huisinga (piano)
Heidi Sawyer (violin and viola)
(612) 281-4716 (cell)
Ben Noble (guitar)
Phone: (303) 565-9595